Friday, August 26, 2005

Kluang Part 2

Will Malaysia Flag flutter on Moon soil?

Oh,yeah..i read on the newspaper today and have interested with article mentioned about first ever programme in sending out Malaysian into space.894 finalists will vying this place which will be tested at several places (this is the main point actually..hehe) like in Subang,Kuantan,Kluang (now it has proven that my hometown is one of the biggest city other than JB), Butterworth,Sabah and Sarawak.Good luck to all who takes part into this programme which only one will succeed.



1 comment:

mei said...

Hi there, I happen to be one of the 894 who will be running in Kluang.I have searched everywhere for a map of Kluang for the location of Kem Mahkota but to no avail. I was wondering if you are able to help me with this. Is it actually near the train station ? Is it accessible? We have to arrive at 6am and I happen to be one of those who still do not own a driver's license. Will be very very very glad if you can advise!!! Thanks heaps in advance !!

mei