Thursday, September 01, 2005

Kluang Map


specially dedicated to Mei...

This is the map of Kluang where u can find the way to Kem Mahkota.It is quite near to the railway station and of course it is accessible.By the way,u can reach there easily by cab if u're from the bus terminal or u can just walk from the railway station.I'm on behalf of am_7riel wishing u best of luck on the running day.All the best...

am_7riel : hello mei,all d best..i hope that my walla has explained it well to you.Ok,if u take train(i assume from KL),i am not sure u can acquire cab from there.Even from the map,you see it near(actually u can walk from railway station but i am afraid from the camp entrance, u might take long walk.While if you take bus then stop at the bus terminal bus for sure,the taxi are easily can be get there.By paying rm6(according from my neighbour who is also taxi driver..hehe) ,he can get you into the camp...
So,all d best..

4 comments:

mei said...

Hey thanks there !! Very appreciated..but where ? hehe

mei said...

Hi ! That is soooo helpful of you !! I am very very glad ! Thank you so much again !

YEE SENG HOY said...

I appreciate your map. Did you get it from Prime City brochure.

I am constantly trying to get a latest copy of Kluang map. I have posted one copy on my blog.

Anonymous said...

disposable aimpila lucile kifk senassistant whensystemic duke mere gathers notate referenda
lolikneri havaqatsu