Friday, September 02, 2005

Malaysian Idol 2: Spectacular 5

Spectacular 5

Well,these are my conclusion for last week spectacular dated on 26 Aug 2005.
All idols opened the Spectacular with Queen's song,"We Will Rock U" and the popular song from Search,"Fantasia Bulan Madu".I guessed that was the best opening rendition i ever seen in this series,MI2.
Before all idols started with their performance,Jien and co-host Chery has given an advice to viewers and voters to vote on the real talent since this show is to unearth the real talent,as the previous weeks seen many unexpected idol were dismissed.the guest judges for last week was Jeff Timmons,from 98 Degrees.No need to introduce bout this guy,i guess.

2 be continued..

Adam has been shown a path way out from the competition and ended his journey by giving last rendition which he cannot finished all the way,maybe his disappointment cannot continuing his passion in this competition.I really think he should be in M.Idol2 if it wasn't his luck and fans support him for every spectacular.
So,now there are only 5 idols left,Ashvin,Farah,Faizull,Daniel andNita.Who will be dismissed next?

Spectacular 6
Sorry guys,i missed to watch this series which the theme was classic and if i wasnt wrong,Dato' Sharifah Aini was the guest judge.The idols also needed to give their renditions twice during this series and onwards.I really depressed since Farah dressed so marvellous that night.What a missed man!heheh...my Girlfriend must be mad at me,hehe..if she knows bout this.
I cant give the conclusion of all renditions at that night but once again faizull and ash,have been criticised badly by judges which i think it may be true,and yet they can't give their true limits after going so far in this competition.

Conclusion :
Ash,farah and faizull were the lowest three but amazingly farah was saved which leaving me and herself disbelieved since all had predicted this week she will gonna leave the competition but the truth was,Ashvin who has been shown door out from the competition and leaving 4 idols left,Farah,Faizull,Daniel and Nita.

10 comments:

firdaus burnz anuar said...

yo bro...aper citer MAS? biler abes weh? (aku dh siyap terlupa cemana rupa aircraft, punyerla dh lama dh abes, ko tak abes2 lagi..hehe!)..

well, anyway..i'm fine here, struggling over boring classes, and miss all the exciting moments in MAS though. i'm blogging too, for your info. so ape lg, tak reti2 nk link aku?! hehe...

ok then, see ya. jom la buat meet up ke gathering ke haper..

kemsalam kt sumer staff MAS tuh..hehe...

Ali Nurdin said...

Yes..we should choose and vote for the talented singers....

Butterflyn said...

oits.. wat la taggie board.. leh conteng2

indoor bonsai tree said...

Hi Am_7riel, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on how to grow bonsai, I ended up on your page. Your Malaysian Idol 2: Spectacular 5 shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about how to grow bonsai.

bonsai tree care said...

Hi Am_7riel, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on bonsai, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about bonsai.

japanese bonsai tree said...

Hi Am_7riel, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on bonsai plant care, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about bonsai plant care.

money tree bonsai said...

Hi Am_7riel...Wow! While I was searching for info on bonsai plant I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for bonsai plant . Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about bonsai plant .

history of bonsai tree said...

Hi Am_7riel, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on money tree bonsai when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for money tree bonsai. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about money tree bonsai at the site above.

guide to bonsai tree said...

Hi Am_7riel, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on bonsai tree care, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about bonsai tree care.

guide to bonsai tree said...

Hi there Am_7riel, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on guide to bonsai tree I ended up on your page. Obviously your site is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for guide to bonsai tree. Should the need ever arise where you need information on guide to bonsai tree then drop by for a look.