Saturday, October 08, 2005

MALAYSIANS' ATTITUDE??

11 LCD PROJECTORS STOLEN
Actually i wanna share with u guys bout da thing currently happened in my college.11 LCD projectors had been stolen in my college and it is believed that it's done by the security department.I dont know whether it's true or not but i think this particular thing should not happen in such an intellectual surrounding like this.People here are trained and taught to be a responsible person but ironically, the opposite thing happens.The question is, why should this awful thing happened and where is the integrity of Malaysians?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shop at The Projector Pros for home theater projectors, plasmas, TV's, accessories and much more.

Butterflyn said...

U mean our college kuktem ke am? I havent heard anything about it... ko camne skang? dah keje?

japanese bonsai tree said...

Hi walla, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on japanese bonsai when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for japanese bonsai. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about japanese bonsai at the site above.

guide to bonsai tree said...

Hi walla, you have a nice blog. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on how to make a bonsai tree when I found your page. Your site is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on how to make a bonsai tree then drop by the site above and check it out.

Am_7riel said...

yepp...in our univ...where else...
aku x keje...jd manager ladang anggur