Saturday, December 24, 2005

Bandung FC

Hello again friends! Today is 24th Dec,and two days more is Boxing day (well, i was wondering where it gets its name..hehe). I couldnt imagine if i am in UK or country that have winter season,i shall say that it will bring an amazing feeling since in my life i have yet to see,feel and touch the snow (what a pity..rite?).Currently in Japan,snowy has proven could give unhappiness and brought hard time for them because snow has pour down heavily leaving them stuck in their home which already took one life and injuries for the others.Sounds terrible,rite for sometime? Well,we cant win against natural disaster however that doesnt mean we can just lose and giving our life so easily.

Ok close the story bout natural disaster and lets talk bout other things.Well,i admit that i and football or some people called it as soccer cant be apart from my life.I have played football as early as seven (7) and have played for several positions,striker during eliminary school,right or left defender in lower secondary school and midfielder in higher secondary school and university.I understand the feeling as a winner and a loser,we cant run from the fact if we lose either to Goliath team or minnows one.I miss very much this sport since i left university,and i dont know how much my form been decreased since then. Luckily one of my friends have invited me to join his and co. futsal team named as Bandung FC taken from their favourites beverage "Syrup Bandung".At first, i was invited just for fun since i dont have much to do after graduates but after the match and scored twice which we have defeated by opposition team by 15-13 (played in 1 hour),they asked me whether wanna join their team which i see that it is good opportunity for me to improve my skill.

Talk about futsal,this game acquire speed,stamina and skill rather than playing normal football since the tempo played in football is much slower.When i played the game in the beginning, i was so exhausted since this game require more stamina than normal football that i have played. My head started to feel dizzy and after i have being substitute,i lay on the ground of cement floor. Luckily,with all experience that i have it has not given me much problem to bring the situation back to normal.then, i came in again on the pitch (fyi,this game can come in and out for many times meaning that you can change player anytime and several times not like normal football) and have scored twice. I believe this game could bring and raise up my skill, agility, agression back to my previous year where i played this game competitively not as professional footballer that i dreamt once but now as one of my hobbies and to fill up my free times whenever it is possible.

2 comments:

wahhhboohoo said...

WAAHHH!! boo hoo uhu uhuh huh hhhhh WAAAHH!! boo hoo! boo hoo hoo hoo boo WAAHHH hooo WAHHHH!!!!
Boo hoo hoo *sniff* *sniff* boo *sniff* hoo *sniff sniff sniff* uh hah hah
WAAAAHHHH!!!

mE said...

my sayang missed mE on bOxing day@!~ die makan besar on this day..huhu @!~