Thursday, January 19, 2006

FootballManiac...

Yesterday night before yesterday,i involved with football match which i represent team for UIA Matrix against students' team...i dont remember the team's name but what made me laugh was because i only being told in a sudden to wear a jersey and play for UIA staff's team...even boot i used wasnt mine and larger size than me. The size is 8 but mine is 7...so,it was really difficult for me to given an accurate pass and to run on the pict,make it worst the pitch wasnt in a good condition...It was out first macth and luckily students cannot use their speedy ability and was humiliated by us with margin 8-0, 4 goals in each half..I played at first in central midfield but then being switched to the right flank but i wasnt satisfied with my team and my performance also since our formation too much screwed when we played...but i believe i will be improved in the next match....and for the next match i still dont know whether i would be starting XI since in the first match i came in to the field after 15minutes the game was started...but according to the praise i got for my debut, i believe could be in starting XI....

P/s: After nearly 8months not playing competitive football, now i'm back..heheh

No comments: