Sunday, March 12, 2006

Thank God!

I was so relief after all pain that i got for several weeks that i dunno how can i got attached with those misery things.Fooh....(the burden still can be felt,really..and i presumed can only recovered within few weeks,yeah..quite long to recovered but that my body..only i know my limit and capability). Maybe i was so much miss my mum(ahaks...),my home (more ahaks...),so i have spent whole weekend with my family again...(just last week,i went back). Maybe what i was thinking, when u have problem the only best buddy left u can trust is ur family,rite?Do not agree, i dun mind but that is my style...eventough i still cant figure out what is the real cause of my problem...but what the most happiest moment rite now, i have been offered by multinational company to work with them and what exactly they offered me is really interesting and attracts me much...(u can imagine how much it will attract u,my current salary is nearly rm2500 but they offered me rm2500++ for the basic salary excluded allowances or etc.(Cayalah am..huhu). But not monetary term will be the factor cause what i can learn is the most important thing plus whether the job is the job u have admired so long? or will ur future plan suits with both options? Hahah...quite tricky and must be well taken into consideration before i take this offer. Will i be going there?Stay tuned...

5 comments:

mE said...

pergh..
gaji masyuk seyh..
how come no wedding bells yet?
ahaha..@!~

all d best 2 u am..
choose whats best 4 u..
sekarang neh bukan pilih sangat..the moment u get the chance,just grab it! :)

sinna said...

hai....my lecteru. actually I don vave any idea tu say...
but...
juz mizz u...
ble bro masuk kerje kat ur new place...?

Am_7riel said...

no wedding bell?fooh...quite pressure question tuh...iallah,i'll take that offer and by 27th i'll work as IT Security Exec kat Stand Chart.all the best to us..i wish!

mE said...

great for u then :)
all d best ek..

agak2 da ready nak jawab soklan cepumas tuh,jangan lupe jemput mE !!

daa@!~

Am_7riel said...

lame lagik le me oii....bell nye pon xde lgik..huhu.wedding apetah lagik..