Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Happy Mothers Day

Once Dewa - Dealova (OST Dealova)
Aku ingin menjadi mimpi indah dalam tidurmu
Aku ingin menjadi sesuatu yg mungkin bisa kau rindu
karena langkah merapuh tanpa dirimu
oh karena hati tlah letih

Aku ingin menjadi sesuatu yg selalu bisa kau sentuh
Aku ingin kau tahu bahwa ku selalu memujamu
Tanpamu sepinya waktu merantai hati
Oh bayangmu seakan-akan

reff: Kau seperti nyanyian dalam hatiku
Yang memanggil rinduku padamu
Seperti udara yg ku hela kau selalu ada

Hanya dirimu yg bisa membuatku tenang
Tanpa dirimu aku merasa hilang
Dan sepi, dan sepi

repeat reff [2x]

Selalu ada, kau selalu ada
Selalu ada, kau selalu ada

I fall in love with this song during the first time i hear it on the radio...
I believe this lyrics somehow is related to me...'Aku ingin menjadi mimpi indahmu' or i want to be ur sweetest dream...but somehow i couldnt manage to get what i want in my life..a person that i can lean on whenever i had problem...whenever i am down.
I am timid person who has problem to reveal my problem and only people that understand me much like my mum knows whenever i had problem...
Some people says,ur lover who is the one who can understand u much same as ur mum...but i haf never experience that from woman except my mum....
The only person left staying with me whenever i had difficulties and without asking the favours to share my burden,there is no one else except my mum,Puan Khalilah Abdullah...
Thanks mum..
"engkaulah Ratu Hatiku"

Hepi mothers day to all women in the world...u are so special and no one can change that

No comments: