Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Oh..I wish

Oh..I wish
What a shining day today,compared to the yesterday which i believe all people live in Klang Valley area have affected with terrible haze...terrible smoke or we just know it as "Jerebu"...(sighing...Jerebu lagik,when this thing will stopped?)...
I wish people realize that we need to stop or at least,reduce the pollution we have made...we need to preserve more than we sacrifice more to our nature which it also means that we have sacrificed and risked our own generation in living on the ageing Earth...
Oh..I wish,i wish people sooner will realize the necessity to cooperate each other in making own area(from our own courtyard) clean from pollution...Oh,it was only a wish...a wish that we can oly be wished for.
Oh,i wish..i wish i can do something to educate my friends,my fellow brothers and sisters to stick to their one and only God,Allah the merciful...stick and follow the true guidance from his prophet,Muhammad.But,many of us have forgot what is Islam and how to become powerful ummah like Islam's Golden Age hundred years passes us...Instead,they are now leaving Islam behind in their life,have converted to another religion than Islam even they knew that Islam is the purest religion...Oh,i wish they all knew how much heat the hell was before they turned their back from Islam.
Make it worst,they are numbers of Islam are now not Islam anymore...Oh i wish,i wish i could do something here,God... I really wish to help them see and feel like you are with them...
I read from newspaper that Israel has invade Lebanon after collapsing and makes Palestinians as a fugitive at their own soil...at their own land.How many years it has been prolonged? it seems like there is no end,it was just a beginning...Many people are suffering there...They are our brothers and sisters,but we as their only friends they have can only be witnesses to their death...Oh,i wish..I wish can help them.Help in giving hands to them,jihad with them...not just giving my materials to them as far i could the best to them,but also to be the same upfront,jihad with them...Oh,I wish...I wish...
Oh..I wish..Oh,i wish..,God.
Help them and guide to the right path as the previous worshippers
not to wrong guidance and died as su-ul khatimah...
Amin...

No comments: