Friday, September 08, 2006

wake up from a long break

It was such a relief after all hectic days i have gone thru. my mind seems couldnt give 100 percent of concentration not just to my works but to other commitments that i have. maybe,i have been distracted a lot by concerning on matters need to be done b4 flying to uk...in contrast,i also had informed personnel there that i want to defer my application since i need space to breathe and settle everything down. (susah jgak being alone even i am used to it...and susah jgak being adult,even once we think how much we can enjoy once we were adult...nyeh,it wasnt same like we think)...

i can resist the enjoyment that waiting me at UK and at the same time,i feel anxiety since i am entering new phase in my life. everyday i will imagine that playing with snowball, or doing skiing, or doing surfboarding...something rarely been played here in Malaysia. one thing because our wheather is different, but as surfboarding there are only few people loves it coz no much hype and exposure on it. But trust me, this sport is really fun....

oh yech, forget to say i was so enjoy having a trip to port dickson while celebrating my birthday...i rent a bungalow there which actually the beach is just in front of d bungalow. so, can u imagine that,while i were sleeping i been a company by beach voices? it was so cool and i must bring my special one, one day to this place. having a chat at night, drink a cup of tea or coffee at the balcony which is actually in front of it,is beach...it was so romantic...i must,hehe. well,stop about being romantic i just wanna to thanks to my family for a such wonderful trip eventough my mum,amd 3 of my sisters werent there to celebrate my birthday,since they have their own cmmitments such have exam to be sitted while my mum attending a course...(hai,asek bz jerk my mum nih...thats why la i dun want wife yang bz camnih...ahaks),yet their spirits will always be with me...Thanks again.

No comments: