Monday, July 23, 2007

What i have been up to?

What i have been up to?

It's been very good weeks for me even tough it was hectic one to me.I stayed back for many times and have to do this,that and even tonight had to stay back for migrating data from the older building. I am not complaining indeed i am happy because i was selected amongst 7 other people to help my guru here named Praveen. Got to stayback and no extra paid but no issue dude since i can learn many new things. Me and my buddy also doing up some research on our prime invention for our company which already take-off few weeks ago, it really takes me out off my time but i remember Chinese says that success will always start with difficulties. I believe my difficulties here are capital to cater the whole project and manage the resources and project itself to be smooth run and also to balance my life (u know what i mean,eat and exercises accordingly,and yes adequate time to share love with my beloved gurl...hahaha).

No comments: