Saturday, August 02, 2008

Morning World

hello saturday! i feel so energetic,unexplained why on earth for today i woke up early in the morning. i feel so good though yesterday i only managed to go to bed(yeah,alone...hhaha) at 5am i guess. as i just came back from sending my sister to school, the first thing across my mind was online to the net which definitely so hard to resist. i think it was more than the feeling of embracing the net connectivity that makes me so good, as i am counting my days for my engagement with my girlfriend,murni. it was mere than a reason should you feel good today as i am starting to look for our wedding stuffs at different places in KL and Johor as our hometown. Hopefully my plan will comes true after plans by plans we done thoroughly. no worries, will reveal the day to my fellow friends out there.

No comments: