Monday, November 10, 2008

Bumped with Dr M and wife at Pavillion

I was having my outings with my fiancee to Pavillion Saturday last week and told by my fiancee if you got chance, you will see celebrities and prominent person often here.

Then after having lunch at KFC, we continue with walk-around and questioned what bunches of people doing whilst flocked at one area? I was surprised as i found out, our ex-PM Tun Dr.Mahathir and wife were also having an outings at Pavillion.

They looked so calmed and enjoying their moments with their adorable fans, entertained all requests to take picture with them. Here below are all photos i snapped from not far from them coz i shy to ask Tun to take picture with me, hahahah.


Why you looked so serious?hahah


Tun Dr Mahathir and wife giving a special pose



No comments: