Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Terima Kasih Cinta

Thanks Love, thanks for all

I am now used to listen to only song these days back that really takes my heart out to listen all over again since it has bumped into my ears,which is Afgan's song.

Oh mama, i really think many gals have fall in love with him and will shout at all will if they heard Afgan's name or he is around here.

Lucky enough, i found out purposelessly from one of my friend's blog,Aiman (http://aimanb.blogspot.com/) the lyrics of the song, "Terima Kasih Cinta" or Thanks Love and would like to dedicate this song to my fiancee for all hardships we have endured together and her loves to me.

Terima Kasih Cinta-By Afgan

Tersadar didalam sepiku
Setelah jauh melangkah
Cahaya kasihmu menuntunku
Kembali dalam dekap tanganmu

Terima kasih cinta untuk segalanya
Kau berikan lagi kesempatan itu
Tak akan terulang lagi
Semua kesalahanku yang pernah menyakitimu

Tanpamu tiada berarti
Tak mampu lagi berdiri
Cahaya kasihmu menuntunku
Kembali dalam dekapan tanganmu

Terima kasih cinta untuk segalanya
Kau berikan lagi kesempatan itu
Tak akan terulang lagi
Semua kesalahanku yang pernah menyakitimu

ouuwwww...
ouuwwww...

Terima kasih cinta untuk segalanya
Kau berikan lagi kesempatan itu
Tak akan terulang lagi
Semua kesalahanku oouuwww
Kesalahanku yang pernah menyakitimu

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminiscing all moments of my engagement day

To all who were involved in helping me for engagement preparation and had ensured all in placed, i would like to express my gratitude too all your hard work.

My mum, abah and all my siblings especially ya(my sister) and Yati(my mum's subordinate in office cum my neighbor...psst,she still unmarried and available to all bachelor out there..hehe) who helped me decorate all the "hantaran" (endowment stuffs) really nicely which makes me surprise in first place that they have good craftsmanship. Big thanks too to my brother, Afiq cum my cameraman that day using up all his skills and not to forget good SLR NIKON camera.

To all my uncles and aunts too, thank you so much for make my small steps to big day really a pleasantful one by successfully tie up the knot on behalf of my family with my future in-law family. There is not much i can repay your all good deeds, i can just only offer many thanks for it.

While to all my friends out there, my thousand apologizes if you thought that i did not inform you guys just for the reason of neglecting purposely.

I do not feel an engagement is a big day yet, and that is pointless to tell lots of my friends out there that i am getting engaged, so i did a shortcut by telling all by dumping all my engagement photos on my friendster.

If i get you guys offended, forgive me, and it does not reflect at all that i would not invite you guys for my big day on 07/08/09 which my wedding vows will take placed and followed by the next days the wedding ceremony at my fiancee's place and mine respectively.


----------------My lovely fiancee------------

Not just a ring, it is my priceless engagement ring

My lovely fiancee with her "hantaran" stuffs to me

What more can you ask when seeing this lovely smiles on your steps to your big day? It is priceless

Moments when my mum put in the ring to my fiancee's finger

------------------------------------------------------------------

Well of-course i got lot more photos during my engagement day that i will post for the 2nd series of Reminiscing all moments of my engagement day.

Again big thanks to all who helped me but if your name were missed out here,my apologizes for that and i would not forget your all good deeds and kindness.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abg, silap la...
bkn that hantaran prepared by ya...
that one from me to you my dear...

Anonymous said...

Its a sweet memories...

Am_7riel said...

haha,my bad...i have changed it.see the photos with its caption

aFiQ said...

am tunang x btaw~huhu

Am_7riel said...

kan aku dh bgtau aku mmg dh tunang,fiq...

Anonymous said...

nape name adik xde??
adik tolong gak tau..
huhuhuhu..

AzRiQ [AiMaN] AzMaN said...

blah la am..tunang tak ajak pon..biler ko nak kawen nih?kiteorang nak serbu..wakaka..

Am_7riel said...

aiman,aku dh tunang bulan 8 daa...even b4 aku join harimau malaya la...kalo kwin,tahun dpan bulan 8.iallah...

Am_7riel said...

kan ade tulis tuh,adik...ko tlg tgk jer...hahah