Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I was on the paper, i was on it!

Was on Berita Harian paper

Yesterday i have wrote an article about Harimau Malaya were on online paper, Berita Harian but i did not realized the photoshoot of Harimau Malaya including myself in it, was also been in the news.

Nobody tell me this, none of of my buddies even in Harimau Malaya, though i guess i was one of the first knew that we were all on paper which i always read online.

But i guess, that is what we called fated, will still be fated and you would not missed it no matter how if it is fated to you.

I guess yesterday, i was one who was fated to not miss this opportunity once in your life time as small fry like me to be on mass media.

Usually before going back from works, i will go to my other offices, Century Square at Cyberjaya, few blocks from where i am sitting at to do data backup, and from there i will go back home along with The Star newspaper, but yesterday The Star was not there for me to be brought, and it was only Berita Harian that still on the shelves.

Then, suddenly my mind though about reading the Harimau Malaya on the news physically,( i mean reading the newspaper conventionally not by online) and guess what, i saw myself in Harimau Malaya photoshoot. What a lucky one i guess, if not i would not know i was on paper, on the photo to be precised.



Can you see me,i have made a circle there with Malaysia flag covers my shoulder :p
yeah, that is me man!

HMC(Harimau Malaya.com) on the paper, and i was there too.


This is what we called quality, quantity does not matter to roar the stadium with our voices and cheer up for our National team.

I was showing my index finger to the air. Yes, we need you to support us too, whenever you see us, do not hesitate to join us chants and sing songs to support for our own football team. We are malaysian what? Together gether maa...

6 comments:

Mr Tenga's said...

alahai... anak siapalah tue.. agak2 dah solat maghrib tak.. hahahaha... dah la pegi tak ajak... nasib baik aku harimau bintang bukan malaya...

Am_7riel said...

mr tenga's,surau berada di ground floor,bersih dan luas utk mnampung jemaah...eceh2,x ajak,kalo ajak sure ko ckp ah malasla,main cam taik nk tgk...baik tgk tv...ala,lgpon ko kan family dtg,family man...hahah

Mr Tenga's said...

yer la... lupa pulak family aku datang masa tuh... hahahah

Anonymous said...

ko ni msk persatuan ker geng2 ko jer yang pergi sokong tu..

Am_7riel said...

persatuan ape plak nih,anonymous?

danny a.k.a SangBelang said...

jeles aku muka ko penuh am.muka aku setengah jek.hahaha.

gegar stadium sama2 lagi next game!