Friday, February 06, 2009

Rearing livestocks plan

I have to admit,my passion and heart still attached into business. Still remember since in standard 1,i sell my drawing of mega-art cities, future airports, model of aircraft from toothpaste boxes with wheels just to get extra money (yes,you heard me since i was 7 years old or in standard 1...)

Last year,was given a call and had attended an interview from MARA for the follow up from my proposal but due to commitment to my work, i said to them i have to let go the chance and should be given to more deserved people, since it is full time commitment they are seeking for,for anyone who would like to set up a business funded by Mara.

Would like to know what i proposed to them? Rearing cattle at 8-acres of my family farm. till then, I have the dream off but now,it has been rebuffed but not with mega capitals since if got funded yes i do need around RM50k (yes,you heard 50k in order to sustain the business for 6-8 months before getting capital back from selling off the first batch of cattles) but this time around I would like to get few cattles and start from there slowly to expand my passion into reality. This is not only the talks,as i have looking to several parties who can sell their breed in affordable prices, and have started looking for fencing systems to be installed at my family farm. It would not a-state-of-art fence for sure, since it is for cattles but it will starts slowly since i do not want this things fall-off easily especially in the economic downturn that we are having with. the market is always there, but to execute the first steps is the hardest part.

Imagining me wearing a cowboy hat and whack their asses with stick?

P/s: yes,you heard me drawing is my other passions part of playing video games. During my childhood, my cousin and i always send few cartoons to magazines, and joined the competitions in cartoon drawing.

3 comments:

Mr Tenga's said...

hahahaha..drawing a cartoon... r u sure am.. really want to see ur cartoon. hahahahahaha..

Am_7riel said...

hentai punye style,ok x?

Anonymous said...

Remember what ur mum told me...
hehehe...