Friday, March 13, 2009

Hectic Weeks

Phew,for the whole these weeks i have been so busy(even now,but this one is sneak time for me...hehe,just for few minutes,so never mind la kan).

I am now busy in harnessing back my skills Juniper Network,as it is not common in any organization to use Juniper equipments in their offices, unlike Cisco devices.

Besides, i am too pursuing with 3 Microsoft's certifications which now has down to 2 certificates,since i am now an MCTS certified in Windows 2008 Active Directory:Configuring. That has explained why my blog is in hiatus mode and how busy i am lately.Nonetheless,i am happy and take the challenge with wide arms open.

My next target after completing the MCITP,i would love to have the Juniper skills back as in Malaysia not so many really expert in it,so i guess it is one time opportunity for me. Plus, would love to take one certification that i have used to it,which is certifications from CISCO,starts with CCNA(CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK ASSOCIATE),but due to it is so much costlier, i would delay it to some other time.

No comments: