Saturday, May 16, 2009

Events with my fiancee Part 2

Birthday celebrations continued at Seoul Garden
This time around the birthday celebrations was held at Seoul Garden (next to TM Rebung tower or precisely at Plaza Pantai) to celebrate my beloved fiancee's birthday with her true bestfriends on her treats.

Today i would not discuss on what we had eaten though occasionally i was, since i did explain what Seoul Garden offers to food lovers(you may check from previouses thread). So as for now, lets the photos do the talk.




Happy Birthday again to you my love and thanks to Eda, Marziana ,Farah and Asmah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks 2 u 2 darling... :-)

Am_7riel said...

why thanked me?

Anonymous said...

coz u will b the one who understand me n give me a wonderful life...
Thanks again...