Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day,Mum!


Tribute to all mum in the world


Celebrate the mothers day with the rest of my family.


For all sacrifices you have done above yourselves, for all the love that you give whether you are in hard or good time, which tell me,there was no love comparable with the love from a mother to their children.

From early morning,prepares the breakfast, waking me up before going to school, then do all the house chores without complaints of any single things, the person that we will refer and can be our trusted friend in any of time you wanted them sit next behind you,and listen to your predicaments, mum,you are the greatest wonder that i am possessed. Thanks for all predicaments that you had gone through, especially the 9 months period you carried me inside your womb, and thanks for all loves and cares you showed since the day i was born. I know there were many times you lied just to hid your burdens and sadness from being known by me and your children, and for that thanks mum!

Happy Mothers Day to you and to all mum in the world.

P/s:Would like to dedicate the Songs for Mama by Boyz 2 Men and Ibu by the late Tan Sri P.Ramlee...specially to the best thing happens in my life,my Mum

No comments: