Indeed, we came to this world with one purpose
to serve to our creator, Allah
but how many of us know of their purpose when they came into this world
we have been blindfolded with duniawi and neglected the order bestowed from Him to His prophets
the one we said we loved most, the one we said us as his follower
our prophet, Muhammad p.b.uh
without we realizing most, we had disobey our beloved prophets and the most gracious,Allah?
Many of us recite the al-qaria,one of surah lazim that usually recited during prayers
but look deeper the meaning hidden, could not we?
Surely, you will feel the goosebumps and afraid of what will happening during
the calamity or some people call it as an apocalypse, the end of the day.
the day all men will scatter,and only think of himself first
everything will be destroyed,even as big as mountains
who had served good deeds during his life in the world
will be rewarded in heaven
while who had served misdeeds more
hell is the place belongs to him
Surah 101:Al-Qaria (The Calamity, The Stunning Blow, The Disaster)
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
1. The (Day) of Noise and Clamour:
2. What is the (Day) of Noise and Clamour?
3. And what will explain to thee what the (Day) of Noise and Clamour is?
4. (It is) a Day whereon men will be like moths scattered about,
5. And the mountains will be like carded wool.
6. Then, he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) heavy,
7. Will be in a life of good pleasure and satisfaction.
8. But he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) light,-
9. Will have his home in a (bottomless) Pit.
10. And what will explain to thee what this is?
11. (It is) a Fire Blazing fiercely!