Monday, April 26, 2010

between H and M....or is it?

H...M....or?
Teaser,wasnt it?
But i like it, it is my style, u know.
Well,I have attracted to M for few days, especially when my heart was initially fell in love with its brother,M3 and M RX8.

My concern was only the maintenance fee it would cost me,if i taken up it as it has not roll on the road yet so not many would figure it up either.
While H has absolutely taken my heart since it was being released, and in fact, i love its brother too,H civ2.0l but it's too pricey. I have never heard any bad things bout it, coz it is H,man.
My range would not go for more than 100k due to i have other things to buy now.
It would be my riel asset compared to H or M that i plan to buy.


<>

One of its elder brother,Mazda RX8

The M...Mazda2

Attractive,isnt it?

Its brother,the Mazda3

Hm....would it be M, or H? or rather dont buy but go for a bigger house?

Honey....Honey,have to look for my honey,shall sit and discuss with her.

To me, it is "rezeki anak". Shukran ya Allah,shukran

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...i thought u wrote about me when i read the title...
i choose M coz my name start from "M"... :)

Am_7riel said...

haha,then how about H?
it is not simple as a letter u chosed la dear...

Anonymous said...

H=hell...haha...just kidding...
H also nice but M is the best... coz...the reputation and expectation of the person who own "M" is much more higher than u own "H".. :)
I'm soo materialistic now...haha...

Am_7riel said...

who says so?
people who has an "A" is better...
people relies alot to person who has an "A"

Anonymous said...

but now u compare "M" and "H" la syg...not "A" =P

Am_7riel said...

to me H is better...
after sales and services
after all,beauty is not all first i look