Sunday, April 03, 2011

My Riel Conquest : Car and Bike

My upcoming car

I loved this car and cannot wait it will be at my porch. This is what we called as REZEKI.
Yahooooo ......
Shared the crop of my upcoming car (if you think you could know by clicking on photo or web source, you are busted dude!)

Can you guess?



You have caught my attentions

Vrrroooommm.....Vrrrooooommmm.....

Talk about bikes, i never really want to ride bikes again after twice i got skidded on the road. Luckily, there was nothing serious except few stitches on my palm, knee, few non-disappearable wounds on my body as well few un-nice rehabilitation and scans programme at SJMC Hospital.

Somehow exceptionally on recent occasions, there was few bikes that has caught my attentions on the road like er6n and to be honest when i knew its price, my jaw stagnantly opened for few seconds. The price is quite acceptable.
Perhaps, u will be my next buy!!! Who knows....
Imagining i was riding the er6n, it was totally coooooollllllllllllllllll. But please come to me ask for its specs, i dont bother much.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ayg tau.... :p

Am_7riel said...

off course u know it

Am_7riel said...

and coming soon,new house....

Anonymous said...

ziektekosten verzekering goedkoopste ziekenfonds
zorgverzekering vergelijk zorgverzekering 2013 vergelijken
My site - http://www.studentenzorg.org/